On behalf of the Legend Band Booster Board, I would like to extend a warm welcome to all of the new and returning parents and students enrolled
in the 2018-2019 Legend Marching Band. The Legend Band Boosters is the parent organization that supports all of the students in the Legend Band
program including: marching band, concert & symphonic bands, wind ensemble, color guard & winter guard, percussion, and jazz band. Booster meetings
are held on the second Wednesday of the month at 7pm in the Legend band room. All parents are invited to attend these meetings to receive the most
recent band program updates, get questions answered, learn about upcoming fund raisers and volunteer needs, and meet and socialize with other great
and supportive booster parents.
A program as comprehensive and successful as the Legend Band program needs everyone's support to keep it strong. There are fundraising opportunities
throughout the year in need of coordinators, volunteers, attendees, and promoters who can spread the word to family and friends in the area.
Some of the ongoing program events include:
- Amazon Smile - just log in to smile.amazon.com, select choose your charity and
enter "Legend High School Band Boosters." Register once, and you will always be supporting the band as you shop.
- Bingo - held monthly in the Legend High School Commons at 7pm. This is a fun way to support the band and possibly win a cash prize!
Please go to: ltbandbingo.com for the latest information.
- King Soopers Cards - they are reloadable gift cards where 5% of your purchases come back to the band, including gasoline.
- Restaurant nights - held monthly in the Parker area. Please look for emails or on the Legend Band website for information.
- Spiritwear - show your pride, support the band and order your Legend Band spiritwear at
Some of the large annual events include:
- Snap Raise - July 9,2018
- Garage Sale & Recycling Event - July 14, 2018
- Marching Festivals - A great deal of volunteer help is needed for these events:
- Legend Marching Festival - Saturday, October 6, 2018
- CBA 2N3A/4A Metro Regional- Monday, October 15, 2018
- Art & Craft Fair - November 10, 2018
- Mattress Sale - March 2, 2019
Other ways booster parents can get involved is supporting the band directly. The marching band is always in need of volunteers to help in a variety of
ways including: pouring water for practice breaks, donating food for football games and competitions, serving meals, equipment loading, truck driving, pit
and prop movers, and so much more!
I look forward to meeting and getting to know all of you, and working with you throughout the year to support the Legend Band program!
Band Booster President